It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Export Suites successfull but not in RQM

Marita Mayerhofer (878) | asked May 08 '14, 2:27 p.m.
Hi all,

I am using the Rational Quality Manager Version 4.0.0.1. I have already uploaded test suites, cases and scripts through the Excel RQM Data Importer and that worked fine. Today, I uploaded several suites and got the message "Exporting completed successfully". Going into RQM and looking for the uploaded suites, I can only find one out of five.

Uploading them again leads to the result that one of the other four that have not been successfully uploaded before has overwritten the one that was uploaded successful before. But again, only one made it into RQM.
The only thing those test suites have in common is a "/" in their name. Does anyone know whether you are not allowed to have an "/" in your name? And the XLS Artifact ID has this "/" as well. Does anyone have experienced a similar thing?

This were the names I was using:
MV-E2E_415_MTM_N/A_Pos_Standard scenario
MV-E2E_432_MTM_N/A_Pos_Surface test
MV-E2E_447_MTM_N/A_Pos_Multiple test
MV-E2E_458_MTM_N/A_Pos_Auto test

I am thankful for any support I can get.
Best Regards,
Marita

One answer

permanent link
Piotr Aniola (3.7k11738) | answered May 09 '14, 3:59 a.m.
This looks like a possible defect to me, but I haven't found any existing defect record.
I would recommend you to open a new defect on jazz.net:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational Quality Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem&type=defect

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.