It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Stream Flow Targets?

Sean Burke (3789137237) | asked Apr 09 '14, 2:36 p.m.
 A question about flow targets of Streams.  In this example I created a stream "Common Development"  that flows to a stream called "Northwest Development"  I made a change in "Common Development"  and delivered the change.  Because the "Common Development Stream"  flows to the "Northwest Development" steam, shouldn't the change I make in "Common Development"  show up in "Northwest Development"  After the change was delivered and I right clicked on the "Northwest Development" Stream, I didn't see the files in the "Northwest Development"  Stream

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 09 '14, 6:41 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

What made you think the changes weren't delivered?   The screen shot in your question is not showing any files, so one cannot see any evidence as to whether or not the file changes were delivered.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Shuchita Tripathi (31436395) | answered May 27 '14, 6:15 a.m.

Have you accepted the changes in NorthWest development?

If not, right click on Common development and select Show Pending Changes.

Stream to stream flow sign will appear in Pending Changes view. Accept the changes in Northwest development and then check the repository files.

Sean Burke selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.