It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to integrate RTC with eRapid Suite

swapna das (3324571) | asked Apr 08 '14, 5:39 a.m.

HI,

I want to integrate RTC 4.0.6 with eRapid Suite . Is there any adapter available  to integrate both the tools.

Thanks.

Swapna Das

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 15 '14, 11:44 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Is that Rapid E-Suite?   And what kind of integration are you looking for?  Change management, source control, something else?

swapna das commented Apr 16 '14, 8:51 a.m.

hi,

Yes it is Rapid E -Suite.Currently we are looking for Source Control.Please share with me if there is any supporting document.

Thanks in Advance,

Swapna Das

Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 16 '14, 1:58 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can always run RTC alongside Rapid E-Suite, to manage the files that it uses and produces.  If Rapid E-Suite has an integration with source control systems, you'd need to find out what that is, and determine how hard it would be to implement that integration with RTC-SCM (I personally have not heard of anyone doing so).

This is assuming Rapid E-Suite does use and produce files ... if it just stores all of its source information in the database, and has no import/export mechanism, then you would not be able to use it with a file-based source control system.

One answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Apr 15 '14, 11:01 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Many RTC integrations are cataloged here: https://jazz.net/extend/integrations/

If the product supports OSLC integration, that would be the preferred path.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.