It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

create a new stream from scratch?

David Samuelsson (2161) | asked Sep 25 '07, 12:10 p.m.
Can someone guide me trough how to create a new stream from scratch? i have setup the server and clients etc followed all guides and just got to the source control parts, since i am a former clearcase admin i thought this will be a poc (piece of cake) i guess i was wrong, the example already has an stream created with source code attached.

What i really want to do is take one of our existing java eclipse plugins we have in clearcase and just import that into jazz SCM and use jazz as the SCM, i have not yet used the clearcase adapter yet, i just want to know if i have no SCM system but i have the code how do i get it in there?

any tutorial on that?

i imported my projects into Eclipse i dragged and dropped these onto the baseline and something happened at least, i associated this with a new work item and delivered fine i thought. I took another user went in and ran "load" from this baseline it ended up with a dissected source structure with only a .project file and a bin catalouge that says (empty) after it. I guess i am almost right but no quite on how to do this?

One answer

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Sep 25 '07, 8:59 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It is a POC <g>

Skip to the section in https://jazz.net/learn/LearnItem.jsp?href=content/docs/client-tour/index.html called Using Jazz Source Control. It has the exacts steps you need to get a project from Eclipse into a stream.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.