It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can You help our team with SVN Bridge/Integration to RTC work items?

Ed Richard (644) | asked Mar 25 '14, 9:27 a.m.
edited Mar 26 '14, 3:17 p.m. by Stephanie Taylor (24115)
I currently work in the Guardium group (part of IM), and finishing up a massive migration of defects from the Bugzilla tracking tool to Rational Team Concert. As a final major task, I am told by my dev team that the existing integration between SVN (our source code  tool) to Bugzilla now needs to be changed so that SVN and RTC talk to each other and update upon code check-in. The people in Guardium who either know or put together the current integration have moved on from our group and I have been desperately seeking somebody who either has done this, something similar, or who can help us figure it out.
We have started looking into the integration, reading the relevant links both in jazz.net and out there on web for scmbug/rest api, etc., We have settup up an SVN staging environment but are looking for  somebody (likely a developer) that could help in any way possible even if that just means serving validating our approach/steps or as a time saving resource around how to get started and questions that will come up.

Thanks in advance,

Comments
sam detweiler commented Mar 25 '14, 10:28 a.m.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.