What are the parameters for com.ibm.rqm.url.client.RQMUrlGET.RQMUrlGET ?
Hi Team,
Can someone give the description of the parameters this method takes?
com.ibm.rqm.url.client.RQMUrlGET.RQMUrlGET(String sAttachURL, String sPath, RQMUrlUtlyJRSHttpsClient httpclient, RQMUrlUtlyLogin RQMUrlUtlyLogin, String sCookiePolicy) throws HttpException, IOException
I have given the sAttachURL = https://qualitymanager.doms.com/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/Finance/testcase/urn:com.ibm.rqm:testcase:8246?fields=testcase/title;
What should be the sPath here? It is throwing FileNotFoundException when I leave it blank.
Also please explain how to get the Cookie Policy of the client?
Any documentation available for this package?
Regards,
Subash
One answer
If I understand correctly, you are trying to do some development on top of the RQM URL Utility, correct? If so, I doubt that you can get any API references. But by cross-referencing the command syntax of the tool, the parameter "sPath" of the said API should be the same as the parameter "filepath" of the tool.
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMURLUtility
I would recommend you to use the published RQM reportable REST API instead (the tool is based on this API anyway).
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMURLUtility
I would recommend you to use the published RQM reportable REST API instead (the tool is based on this API anyway).
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi