It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

2.0 Beta support on Linux SLED10 4 bit?

Christian Lague (652) | asked Mar 23 '09, 10:42 a.m.
HI,

Is the 2.0 Beta RTC standard edition supported on Linux SLED 10 64 bits ? Doc on 1.x say only support 32 bits, cannot find similar info for the 2.0 Beta

2 answers

permanent link
Susan Wu (4712016) | answered Mar 23 '09, 12:07 p.m.
HI,

Is the 2.0 Beta RTC standard edition supported on Linux SLED 10 64 bits ? Doc on 1.x say only support 32 bits, cannot find similar info for the 2.0 Beta

Hello,

According to the help documentation comes with 2.0 Beta, Only 32bit operating systems are supported, and I don't see Linux SLED 10 64 bits in the list. I am verifying with Jazz development on this piece of info and will update you once I got their confirmation. Please stay tuned.

Here are the Supported OS info comes with the help documentation:

Supported operating systems
The server is supported on the following operating systems:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5.0 Update 1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.0 with Service Pack 1
Microsoft Windows 2003 Server with Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows 2008 Server
Note: Although the server works on Windows XP and Windows Vista, they are not supported production environments. Windows XP and Windows Vista operates well enough to allow an individual or small team to explore the product and many of the features.

Note: Only 32bit operating systems are supported.

Susan

permanent link
Adrian Cho (8213322) | answered Mar 23 '09, 8:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
As you'll see here in the Jazz Foundation 1.0 Release Plan:

https://jazz.net/development/DevelopmentItem.jsp?href=content/project/plans/jf-plan-1.0.html#ServerOperatingEnvironments

Jazz Foundation 1.0 (and hence Rational Team Concert 2.0) will support SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP 1 - x86-64.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.