It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing Pre-Conditions using RQM Excel Importer

V Niranjan (12545374) | asked Feb 13 '14, 3:37 a.m.
Hi

I am using RQM 4.0.3 and not able to import Pre-Conditions from Excel.

In the CFG file I have mentioned the following for importing pre-conditions.

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePreCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-PRE-COND-TITLE")=I

After importing another section called Pre-Conditions gets created in addition to the existing Pre-Condition section.

So the value is imported in to the new section and not in the existing one.

Please let me know how to get this resolved.

Regards
Niranjan V

2 answers

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13344) | answered Feb 13 '14, 7:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello! Niranjan, Ok, the syntax does not seem to be causing issues.. Can you please check what template the test case uses? under Planning > Manage Artifact Templates. If it is anything other than the "Default Test Case Template" please verify the ID of the Test Case > Pre-Condition field using RESTClient. Also if custom process template, custom artifact templates are used.

Best Regards, Sunil

Comments
V Niranjan commented Feb 13 '14, 8:04 p.m.

Hi Sunil

Any idea how to verify the ID using REST Client?

Regards
Niranjan

ma chi commented Feb 14 '14, 3:09 a.m.

Hi Niranjan,

can you send your excel file and cfg file to machibj@cn.ibm.com. I will have a check.

permanent link
Manoj Khatua (112) | answered Mar 22 '17, 1:42 p.m.

Hi Sunil,

I am trying to export test cases using RQM Excel Importer, i have modified the configuration file according to my Test Case sheet.
I am able to export the cases without the testCasePreCondition.But with testCasePreCondition i'm getting the following error.

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Your account does not have the group memberships required to access the requested resource.

I am using the bellow line for Pre-condition.
testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePreCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-PRE-COND-TITLE")=C

Please let me know how to solve it.

Regards,
Manoj

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.