It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we see a view displaying workload for all members?

Xue Xiang Cui (711137) | asked Mar 17 '09, 6:23 a.m.
Hello,

I am wondering if the user can get a view displaying a summary of workload of all members. Currently, from rich client, I can see the workload of one user from "User => Work Environment", but as a leader or manager, a workload summary for all members are very helpful to know who is busy or idle. Thanks.

- Matt

2 answers

permanent link
Kieron Brear (1461169) | answered Mar 17 '09, 7:05 a.m.
Hi,

You can see a load view of all members of a team in the Team Central view, or via the iteration plan, using the Planned Items tab, and then from the right hand panel select 'Owner' in the 'Grouped By' dropdown, and 'Load' from the 'Bars' dropdown.

Hope that helps.

Kieron

permanent link
Xue Xiang Cui (711137) | answered Mar 22 '09, 11:01 p.m.
Hi,

You can see a load view of all members of a team in the Team Central view, or via the iteration plan, using the Planned Items tab, and then from the right hand panel select 'Owner' in the 'Grouped By' dropdown, and 'Load' from the 'Bars' dropdown.

Hope that helps.

Kieron

Thanks for the reply. I think it would be helpful if there can show a view about the utilization of all team members. The utiliztion may mean the total percent number of estimation for each project. If the team lead see who is not 100% utilized, may assign more work items to him/her. Thanks.

- Matt

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.