It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I install missing plugins in RTC command line client

Matthew Gillespie (123) | asked Feb 05 '14, 7:38 a.m.
 I am trying to deliver to RTC but am unable to compete client side checks for the following plugins.

com.ibm.team.process.deliver.prohibitCompilationErrors
com.ibm.team.process.deliver.prohibitUnusedImports

How do I install the above plugins? I do not have the option of setting the plugin to optional. I need to install it.

Below is the error output.

cole@suse:~/public_html/rtc> rtc deliver
Process Reports:
  Name: Deliver
  Participant Reports:
    Name: Clean Workspace [not installed]
      Unable to find extension matching precondition id: com.ibm.team.process.deliver.prohibitCompilationErrors. This typically means that a plugin is missing. In order for this operation to run without this precondition, the team must configure it as "optional".
    Name: No Unused Imports [not installed]
      Unable to find extension matching precondition id: com.ibm.team.process.deliver.prohibitUnusedImports. This typically means that a plugin is missing. In order for this operation to run without this precondition, the team must configure it as "optional".
Operation failed because the above client side advisors are not yet compatible with the command line client. To fix this problem, edit the process specification and make each of them optional.
Problem running 'deliver':
'Deliver' failed. Preconditions have not been met: Unable to find extension matching precondition id: com.ibm.team.process.deliver.prohibitCompilationErrors. This typically means that a plugin is missing. In order for this operation to run without this precondition, the team must configure it as "optional".

Comments
Lily Wang commented Feb 06 '14, 6:59 a.m.

Hi Matthew,
You can download the SCM Tools plain .zip file which should have all plugins you need.

You can also modify the project's process configuration, in Team Configuration > Operation Behavior, disable all preconditions for "Deliver (Client)" operation.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.