It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

is there Doc for Full_profile vs Small_profile

sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | asked Jan 27 '14, 10:37 a.m.
 is there doc somewhere on the elements of an item returned for small vs full profile? 

One answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103) | answered Jan 28 '14, 5:00 a.m.
Hi Sam,
I have found following entry on Ralph Shon blog: http://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/using-work-item-queris-for-automation/

Here is the interesting part of the blog:

I usually use SMALL_PROFILE or FULL_PROFILE . The SMALL_PROFILE provides PROJECT_AREA_PROPERTY, ID_PROPERTY, TYPE_PROPERTY, SUMMARY_PROPERTY, OWNER_PROPERTY . It is possible to create a custom load profile using createExtension and providing the attributes/properties required.

Let us know what another information you need.

Comments
Susan Hanson commented Feb 18 '14, 11:11 p.m.

I'm looking specifically for WHAT is in each profile.  Ralph says:
The SMALL_PROFILE provides PROJECT_AREA_PROPERTY, ID_PROPERTY, TYPE_PROPERTY, SUMMARY_PROPERTY, OWNER_PROPERTY .

So what does DEFAULT_PROFILE provide?  What does MEDIUM_PROFILE?  I want to be able to load the MINIMUM amount required when I do this, so I don't want to use FULL_PROFILE for everything if I don't need it.

Susan

sam detweiler commented Feb 18 '14, 11:13 p.m.

I don't know.. but creating your own profile might be the short path.. then u will know exactly

I am going to do the same

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.