It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

rtc how do I add a versioning

Joshua Widmer (5611) | asked Dec 10 '13, 1:05 p.m.
retagged Dec 13 '13, 11:26 a.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
Recently my work switched from starteam to RTC.  When looking at multple versions of the same file.  Our offshore developers are seeing different times of when a file is checked in depending upon of our location.  Is their any way to put a common time zone per the team.regardless of location.  Is there any way to see put a version number on a file that is in the stream to display.  This version number of the file would iterate every time a newer version was checked into the stream of the same file.  We want to be able to see more details in the history of the repository. 

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Dec 11 '13, 7:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Joshua,

We don't currently have version numbers for revision history.  You can comment in https://jazzdev.torolab.ibm.com:9443/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=194876 to add your support for this functionality.

When you are viewing a file, you can right-click on it and select Team > Show History to see the revision history.

The only way I can think of to change the timezone is to change the timzeone of all of your developer's machines to the same timezone.  Perhaps someone else has a better solution.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.