It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

snapshots created by scm missing CRJAZ0215E

K M (38325051) | asked Nov 20 '13, 5:41 p.m.
retagged Dec 16 '13, 5:48 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
I create a snapshot using the SCM commands the owner of the snapshot is a workspace, everything works no errors.
After 2 or 3 days some of the snapshot disappear. We are going to try reindexing to see if they come back.

I get this error when searching for the snapshot, or when showing snapshots in a workspace.

CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.BaselineSetHandleImpl@4d1e4d1e (stateId: [UUID _VrhshjG3EeOYD7vNmexgqw], itemId: [UUID _VreCEzG3EeOYD7vNmexgqw], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

RTC4 and RTC3           scm version 3

Why is this happening, snapshots create by Java api have no problem.

Comments
Shashikant Padur commented Nov 20 '13, 10:30 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am assuming you tried to the list the snapshots using the scm command line. Can you list the snapshots using the Eclipse client?

3 answers

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 20 '13, 6:38 p.m.
We see some cases that restarting server/and DB server would fix this kind of error.
If that does not help, verifying DB inconsistency can be the next approach by using onlineverify tool:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/L3DevTool

If you get onlineverify.log file and it does indicate any errors, you may want to contact support to further investigate.

permanent link
K M (38325051) | answered Nov 21 '13, 7:09 a.m.
Listing the snapshots with scm and eclipse gui reports the same error.

permanent link
Sian O'Briain (35921) | answered May 15 '15, 11:48 a.m.
Hi wondering if this was resolved?

Comments
K M commented May 15 '15, 12:21 p.m.

Never fixed, and gave up on this rtc instance.

Created five new 407 server instances, they seem to work ok.

Sian O'Briain commented May 15 '15, 12:34 p.m.

thanks for the reply

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.