It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Generating HTML report out of Rhapsody model

Daniel Sieber (611) | asked Nov 13 '13, 1:34 a.m.
Hi

I am having troubles with generating an HTML report out of a Rhapsody model. It looks to me like the generated HTML code is not suitable for today's browser versions - see below screen shots:

I am using Rhapsody 8.0 and its ReporterPLUS functionality (tried several templates).

Could you please give me an advice how I could generate HTML-report out of the model?

Thank you and best regards
Daniel

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Sieber (611) | answered Nov 13 '13, 2:33 a.m.
Instead of screenshots (which I cannot upload) what I see in the browser when opening the generated main html file:
  • Before activating the ActiveX control: "This page requires Netscape Navigator 4.06+ or Internet Explorer 4.0+ with JavaScript and Java enabled. If you do have a supported browser please ensure that Javascript and Java are both enabled and reload."
  • After activating the ActiveX control, I see two empty frames, the left one I assume should show a table of contents, the right one I assume should show the contents, but both are actually empty.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.