It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC: Baseline information of modules and RPE

Dr. Markus A. Thies (321113) | asked Oct 20 '13, 11:25 a.m.
I would like to get the available baselines information for a module.

We would like to produce a Word document which shows the change history on a module by listing the baselines, the dates, contributors, and the descriptions. All that information is available via web interface, but I had no luck to find that in any of the REST responses.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jorge Flores (1092) | answered Oct 21 '13, 2:24 p.m.
Hi Markus,

This particular feature is not currently included on RRC, what you can do is to print a module including the baseline content, what you want to do will require a custom template. You need to request the  baselines information for the particular module and then request each revision information for each artifacts to construct your report.
Dr. Markus A. Thies selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Dr. Markus A. Thies commented Nov 23 '13, 4:35 a.m.

Actually I found out that there is indeed a new reportable REST available for RRC Module baselines:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RRCReportableRestAPI#Artifact_types_in_version_3_AN1

The result is exactly what we are looking for.

But I cannot figure out how to tell RPE which Schema it should use. See also my additional question related to this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.