It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

TeamConcert in headless mode with repository connection

Kim Herzig (2612) | asked Feb 09 '09, 4:56 a.m.
Hi community,

I'm currently working on a plugin that fetches and processes work items. The plugin runs totally fine in normal mode but I consider to get the plugin run in headless mode. But as soon as I try to connect to my team repository, my plugin hangs up.

I'm pretty sure that I have to manually trigger the login process or other kind of required steps but I don't know which ones and I don't know how to do it. I'd like to do something like:

IProjectAreaHandle projectAreaHandle = ProjectAreas.getInstance().getByName("Jazz Project");

ITeamRepository teamRepository = (ITeamRepository) projectAreaHandle.getOrigin();

IWorkspaceManager manager = SCMPlatform.getWorkspaceManager(teamRepository);

Iterator<IChangeSetHandle> changeSetHandlesIter = manager.findChangeSets(sC, 10, null).iterator();

But as soon as line two should be executed my plugin hangs up. I don;t even have a stack trace or error message by now. :-(

Does anybody have any experience in running TeamConcert in headless mode still connecting to the team repository or does anybody have any hint ot manual for me.

I really appreciate your effort and help.

Thank you very much

Kim

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.