Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

uploading test log from excel to execution console

Hi,

I have created a test suite containing 50 testcases. I have started the execution by clicking run. I want to update the expected result column for this test suite by excel import and link defects which is already raised. Please let me know the .cfg file or any other configuration steps to be performed to complete this process. So that we can save time for updating actual result and pass/fail status of the test scripts steps.

0 votes

Comments
Hi Ayan, My understanding is that you want to link a step result in a test result to a defect. If that is correct, unfortunately we don't support linking defects in excel file now.  Please let me know if I didn't get your point. Thanks



2 answers

Permanent link
hi Paul,
  
       Can you give me your email?I will post you some docs of cfg file.You can use the importer after read it.

0 votes

Comments
hi, Please share it to ayan.paul@mjunction.co.in


Permanent link
There is an existing enhancement request in regards to linking CCM defects using the RQM Excel/Word Utility 

https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/65350

0 votes

Comments
this is not the case which I am looking for? I want to upload the test log which is having

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Sep 25 '13, 1:00 a.m.

Question was seen: 6,956 times

Last updated: Dec 04 '13, 4:55 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm