It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Userid mismatches

John Kelly (1231715) | asked Jan 25 '09, 5:33 a.m.
I've recently migrated bugs from Bugzilla and found that due to the case-sensitivity of userids (and marriage) I've now got a mismatch such that there are two references to the same "real" person.

I guess I should have picked these up before the migration but, as the migration has happened , is there a general technique to map references from the "old" user to the correct user in Jazz ?

BTW: we are using LDAP

regards
John

2 answers

permanent link
John Kelly (1231715) | answered Jan 25 '09, 12:41 p.m.
I've figured that from the eclipse client i can "change owner to..." to move records to refer to the correct person

is there any way i can "change created by.." ?

permanent link
John Kelly (1231715) | answered Dec 08 '09, 8:53 a.m.
I've figured that from the eclipse client i can "change owner to..." to move records to refer to the correct person

is there any way i can "change created by.." ?

for people who come along later....I've put the source of my application on my personal website blog at http://www.greenelk.co.uk/index.php/blogmenu/15-rtc-utility-to-move-workitems-from-one-user-to-another - hope it's of some help..

regards
John

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.