It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with my "team central" view

vinay reddy (1711205) | asked Jan 19 '09, 7:24 a.m.
I could not browse "team central" view. I find this message "error running operation loading team load' in the team load section while the other sections are absolutely blank. Any help?

11 answers

permanent link
Work Item & UI Commons Team (1.3k1) | answered Jan 20 '09, 7:11 a.m.
What other sections are those? Are you connected to a repository?

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 20 '09, 8:49 a.m.
Yes, I'm connected to a repository! As I said, I have problems only with "team central view". I find "team artifacts view" normal.

Other section/sub-views in the team central view are "my open work items", "event log", "build", "work items search"

permanent link
Work Item & UI Commons Team (1.3k1) | answered Jan 20 '09, 9:22 a.m.
When you remove the team load section from Team Central, are the other sections working again? You can remove it by rightclicking on "Team Load".

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 20 '09, 10:04 a.m.
No! They were blank even then.

However, when I use the configure option specifically for loading some content, all the sections seem to be doing fine except "team load ". Although "team load" section does not show any error now, it does not show any thing inspite of pointing it to some team area in a project.

permanent link
Work Item & UI Commons Team (1.3k1) | answered Jan 20 '09, 11:48 a.m.
Please open the error log (Ctrl+3 + "Error Log") to see if there is an error logged when you try to see the Team Load Section.

What version are you using?

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 21 '09, 12:54 a.m.
It is version 1.0.1.

Here is the stack trace in the error log for the message
Exception running 'Loading Team Load'

com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.impl.TeamAreaHandleImpl@32c432c4 (stateId: null, itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.internalFetchItem(ItemManager.java:1339)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.access$0(ItemManager.java:1301)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager$AbstractStore.retrieveItem(ItemManager.java:180)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager$CurrentStore.fetchItem(ItemManager.java:293)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.fetchCompleteItem(ItemManager.java:734)
at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.ide.ui.teamload.TeamLoadSection$24.resolve(TeamLoadSection.java:1385)
at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.ide.ui.teamload.TeamLoadSection$24.runInSection(TeamLoadSection.java:1327)
at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.ide.ui.teamload.TeamLoadSection$SectionJob.runProtected(TeamLoadSection.java:257)
at com.ibm.team.foundation.client.util.FoundationJob.run(FoundationJob.java:68)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

permanent link
Work Item & UI Commons Team (1.3k1) | answered Jan 21 '09, 8:47 a.m.
When you open the configuration of team load (from the section dropdown > Configure...) please make sure that you have valid entries for "Project Area" and "Team Area". I suspect a team area was deleted and the Team Load section still configured to show that team area. Is that right?

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 21 '09, 9:58 a.m.
When I configure it, it goes blank! Whatever the error message that gets displayed on that section would go away but then it goes blank!

permanent link
Work Item & UI Commons Team (1.3k1) | answered Jan 21 '09, 10:53 a.m.
Weird. Does it work if you only select a Project Area and not a Team Area?

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 21 '09, 11:39 a.m.
I have installed another version of RTC client and it is working fine now!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.