It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to import TestScript in RQM 4.0.1 from RPT 8.5

Sourabh Jain (281811) | asked Aug 04 '13, 10:07 a.m.
retagged Aug 08 '13, 4:03 p.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
After starting the RQMAdapter, I am unable to import the testscript from RPT? though adapter status is Green in RQM.

Adapter configuration is :

PRIVATE.DO_NOT_CHANGE_ADAPTER_ID.com.ibm.rqm.executionframework.common.scripttype.rpt=_LponW_zeEeKmI-V0GlAf1w
PROJECT_AREA=Rational+Performance+Tester
RQM_DISPLAY_NAME=SOURABH-PC
WORKSPACE_DIR=C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\New folder\Jabong_Test\RQM

Log report says:

Start RQM Import Request Project=C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\New folder\Jabong_Test\RQM
Unable to complete import operation because the specified path is not in the adapters workspace.  Try specifying the only the project name.
Project <C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\New folder\Jabong_Test\RQM> could not be found during RQM import.
End RQM Import Request

I have defined the WORKSPACE properly and my Project Name in RPT is RQM only..
Kindly let me know the Solution and also what mistake i am doing?

Thanks & Regards
Sj

Accepted answer

permanent link
Deepa Doraswamy (4712) | answered Aug 05 '13, 3:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sourabh,
Please refer to the link on RQM-RPT integration.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rpthelp/v8r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.test.lt.doc%2Ftopics%2Fc_rpt_adapter.html

Thanks and regards,
Deepa
Sourabh Jain selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sourabh Jain commented Aug 05 '13, 9:51 a.m.

Hi Deepa,

Thanks!!! it worked.  

2 other answers

permanent link
Deepa Doraswamy (4712) | answered Aug 07 '13, 2:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Good to hear it worked. Could you also mention  the details about how you got it to work for the benefit of others who may encounter a similar issue?

Thanks,
Deepa

permanent link
Sourabh Jain (281811) | answered Aug 07 '13, 8:55 a.m.
 Hi Deepa..

Instead of starting the adapter from command prompt, I stared it from Window > Preferences > Quality Manager Adapter, giving proper details.

Also I gave workspace path in adapter file located at C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\SDP\RPT-RST_RQMAdapter\config till workspace instead of complete project path.

PRIVATE.DO_NOT_CHANGE_ADAPTER_ID.com.ibm.rqm.executionframework.common.scripttype.rpt=_LponW_zeEeKmI-V0GlAf1w
PROJECT_AREA=Rational+Performance+Tester
RQM_DISPLAY_NAME=SOURABH-PC
WORKSPACE_DIR=C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\workspace

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.