It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Error in ccm.log: ERROR com.ibm.rational.connector.hudson - HudsonSyncLoopRunnable.processBuildForEngine()

Simon Eickel (1.1k75457) | asked Jul 16 '13, 1:43 a.m.
closed Sep 16 '13, 1:16 a.m.
Hello everybody,

since our upgrade to 4.0.3 it seems that we have the following error in our ccm.log - the curious thing is it's flooding our logs so I have exported it into a single file (via log4j).

Our problem is that build jobs using the Jenkins server are not starting any more. When you run them they only hang up in state "Pending" and nothing more happens.

On the Jenkins server you don't see any request.

Any idea how to fix it?

Greetings,
Simon

The question has been closed for the following reason: "The question is answered, right answer was accepted" by eickel Sep 16 '13, 1:16 a.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Spencer Murata (2.3k115971) | answered Jul 16 '13, 9:25 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
My guess is that is a consequence of Hudson/Jenkins server URL now requires trailing slash (272761).  We may not be allowing the redirect on the HTTP request which ends up causing a 404.  Especially if this worked previously.  That is the only reason I can think of to cause the HTTP request to fail with a 404 code.

~Spencer
Simon Eickel selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Simon Eickel commented Jul 18 '13, 8:52 a.m.

Hi Spencer,
thanks for this information. This could be a good explanation as since we changed this on all builds no more entries of such a kind are present within the logs ...

Thanks.