Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Could RQM test plan connect to test case in another project area?

I find in RQM test plan, I can only add the test cases in the current project area. If I have a lot of common test cases in another project area, can I link them cross project?
Thanks!

1 vote



4 answers

Permanent link

No, link but duplicating @Rajat Singh is right.

How to copy http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m3/topic/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/c_copy_overview.html

Information related to depencies you can find here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi?errno=2#Compatibility

Picture 2 Test Plan Details:

2 votes


Permanent link

I havent seen any such option in RQM to link test cases from different project area.
However, you can move the test cases from one project area to another by duplicating it and then can link them to the desired test plan.

Best Regards
Rajat

0 votes


Permanent link
Can I create one enhancement for it and how to submit? Thanks!

0 votes


Permanent link

Hi

Below is the technote on how to create and manage your enhancement requests:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21298482

Best Regards
Rajat

0 votes

Comments
Is there any work item in jazz to track the enhancement? I have seen and comment the RTC enhancement WI in jazz.net

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 1,381

Question asked: Jul 01 '13, 10:24 p.m.

Question was seen: 8,089 times

Last updated: Jul 08 '13, 9:09 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm