It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Facing errors on Doors NG installation.

kameswari visarapu (121112) | asked Jun 18 '13, 6:40 a.m.
closed Jun 29 '15, 8:18 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Facing the below errors on installing doors NG:

The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.jts package specified in the f:\DNG-Wb-Installer-Win-4.0.3im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found

The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.product-dng package specified in the f:\DNG-Wb-Installer-Win-4.0.3im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found

The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rtc package specified in the f:\DNG-Wb-Installer-Win-4.0.3im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found

The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rdm package specified in the f:\DNG-Wb-Installer-Win-4.0.3im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found

The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rqm package specified in the f:\DNG-Wb-Installer-Win-4.0.3im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found

can anyone help on this

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Problem is not reproducible or outdated" by rschoon Jun 29 '15, 8:18 a.m.

4 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 18 '13, 8:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'd probably try to download the installation manager repository (using a download manager as hinted), unzip it to a folder and point installation manager there. I am not sure why your web installer has these issues, but the web installer tends to require a good internet connection and to avoid using up too much bandwidth I use the installation manager repositories.

permanent link
Alastair Beadle (19411218) | answered Jun 18 '13, 7:42 a.m.
edited Jun 18 '13, 7:43 a.m.
Hello Kameswari,
If you are installing from CD have you removed the CD too early in the process? If you search your install files (from CD or web download) can you find these "com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app" files? They should be in the "\im\repo\md\offerings" folder of the DOORS NG installation disk.
At what stage in the process are you seeing these errors?
Ali

Comments
kameswari visarapu commented Jun 18 '13, 7:59 a.m.

Hello Ali,

I have downloaded DNG-Web-Installer-Win-4.0.3.zip from jazz.net and trying to install, but when I select Express Installation and click on  Install Jazz Team Server, the trial license keys, and the applications. , it takes me to the above mentioned errors.

Also, I cannot find  "com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app" files in "\im\repo\md\offerings". Pls let me know if I am trying on a wrong download.

Alastair Beadle commented Jun 18 '13, 8:32 a.m.

Hello Kameswari,
As Ralph says below, you have the right download but it looks like some of the files are going missing somehow. Did you get any errors during the zip download or unpacking that might suggest what went wrong? Have you unpacked the zip - I guess it may not like being run from within a packed file.
I am afraid I installed from CD so I don't really know much about the web download.
Ali

permanent link
kameswari visarapu (121112) | answered Jun 18 '13, 7:59 a.m.

Hello Ali,

I have downloaded DNG-Web-Installer-Win-4.0.3.zip from jazz.net and trying to install, but when I select Express Installation and click on  Install Jazz Team Server, the trial license keys, and the applications. , it takes me to the above mentioned errors.

Also, I cannot find  "com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app" files in "\im\repo\md\offerings". Pls let me know if I am trying on a wrong download.

permanent link
Shubjit Naik (1.5k1613) | answered Jun 18 '13, 8:40 a.m.
edited Jun 18 '13, 8:40 a.m.
Hi

I get the same error when I try to run the web installer on a machine with no access to jazz.net.
Did you get a prompt for jazz.net credentials?