It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem trying to Reload a .js file for a Script Based Calculated Value

Scott Sherwood (5624) | asked Apr 17 '13, 2:02 p.m.
We have a script to calculate a performance indicator custom attribute.  It is very similar to the scripts provided in the samples.  After we deployed the process template including the script, we realized that we had a condition where our script returned the incorrect indicator.  There was a simple change made to the script, and we attempted to use the Reload feature on the Eclipse client to update the script.  Somewhere in that process, we created a situation where we started getting "Error: Unable to load /ccm/web/_js/?exclude=...status:500" on the web client.  This occurs whenever you enter a keystroke within one of the 3 dependent attributes for the calculated attribute.  We created a new PA from the old template, and instead of Reloading, we renamed the script, did a Browse for the renamed script and then saved the template in the new PA and everything is fine.  The original PA however still exhibits the "Error... status: 500".  Any clues what happened or how to fix?

One answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.5k480103) | answered Apr 17 '13, 2:57 p.m.
Hi Scott,
You need to enable script based calculated value in admin panel for ccm: https://your-server:9443/ccm/admin and navigate to advanced properties. Then set "Enable Process Attachment Scripts" to true.

If it does not help, can you look into your ccm.log file to see what error message there is?

Krzysztof Kazmierczyk

Scott Sherwood commented Apr 19 '13, 7:54 a.m.

Hi Krzysztof,
I don't have access, or am stupid about the advanced properties navigation.  But I spoke with our JazzAdmin and they assured me that it was enabled.  Also, we have other attached scripts that work fine.  Net, we don't think that is the problem.
We did notice some odd behavior in the UI.  When we "Reload" the script, we saw a very small yellow triangle warning that a script already existed.  We then went to the Attachments area under the Links tab and deleted the files manually.  We then went back to the Process Configuration tab, and in the Configuration Section of the Calculated Value ourProvider we did a Reload and, viola!  It now works.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.