It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting Error As "Invalid value of attribute 'Curr. Work Loc.' in work item '1123': Not applicable"

Jibu Mathew (111) | asked Apr 02 '13, 9:45 a.m.

I am importing the CSV file with the resource details like name, employee id, work location etc. and i have the ennumeration list created as well. now when am importing the CSV file in RTC it is giving me a error saying "Invalid value of attribute 'Curr. Work Loc.' in work item '1123': Not applicable". The 'Curr. Work Loc.' attribute is avaliable and also have the ennumeration.

Then i also tried this way, from the CSV file i have removed the attribute 'Curr. Work Loc.' and its corresponding detail. Now on importing the CSV file it is still giving me the same error as "Invalid value of attribute 'Curr. Work Loc.' in work item '1123': Not applicable".

Cannot understand what is happening. can anybody help me?

3 answers

permanent link
Elisabeth Carbone (616108) | answered Apr 02 '13, 11:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Jibu,
can you give a bit more information? What is the type of the attribute?
What presentation do you use for the attribute? what enumeration values do you have? Value in the csv file for WI 1123?
Do other values for "Curr.Work.Loc" attribute get imported?

permanent link
Jibu Mathew (111) | answered Apr 15 '13, 7:43 a.m.

Below are some of the enumeration values listed in the attribute  "Curr.Work.Loc". For some workitems if it getting updated and for some workitems it is giving error.

India - Mumbai - M2B - STPI
India - Gurgaon - DDC2A - SEZ
India - Bangalore
India - Mumbai - M5A - SEZ
India - Chennai

The presentation deals with the report which is kind of resource details.

permanent link
Elisabeth Carbone (616108) | answered Apr 24 '13, 8:52 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry Jibu. I tried to reproduce but it worked.

You may open a Service Request with Support and provide the process template the Project Area is based on together with the CSV file.

/Elisabeth

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.