It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Bespoke Tab in Jazz Web UI

Andrew Harmel-Law (14612218) | asked Nov 20 '08, 12:00 p.m.
Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to add a bespoke tab in the Jazz web UI.

TIA.

Kind regards, Andrew

5 answers

permanent link
Sudhakar Frederick (80113631) | answered Nov 20 '08, 2:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to add a bespoke tab in the Jazz web UI.

TIA.

Kind regards, Andrew

If you mean bespoke tabs to WIs, perhaps the "Editor Presentations and Quick Information" section https://jazz.net/learn/LearnItem.jsp?href=content/docs/work-items-cust/index.html will help?

Freddy

permanent link
Andrew Harmel-Law (14612218) | answered Nov 21 '08, 6:09 a.m.
Cheers Freddy. I'll take a look and see what I can do with this.

Regs, Andrew

If you mean bespoke tabs to WIs, perhaps the "Editor Presentations and Quick Information" section https://jazz.net/learn/LearnItem.jsp?href=content/docs/work-items-cust/index.html will help?

Freddy

permanent link
Andrew Harmel-Law (14612218) | answered Dec 10 '08, 4:32 a.m.
Hi Freddy,

I had a look at this and unfortunately its not what I'm looking for. What I'm hoping for is to add something at the level of "Dashboards" and "Work Items". Is this possible?

Regs, Andrew

permanent link
Sudhakar Frederick (80113631) | answered Dec 11 '08, 4:06 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yep, a lot of the customisation, including default dashboard content, can be done through RTC.
For example, creating a template for what users get when they login can easily be cutomised in the Proccess Configuration tab, Project Configuration -> Configuration Data -> Dashboards -> (contributor).

HTH
Freddy

permanent link
Andrew Harmel-Law (14612218) | answered Dec 12 '08, 4:00 a.m.
Hi Freddy, I was hoping to be able to add another top level tab to the Jazz UI. E.g. alongside the default "Work Items", "Iteration Plans" tabs. Is this something I can do easily?

Regs, Andrew

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.