It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Iteration not available on Test Plan

Fabiano Pereira (1165) | asked Feb 05 '13, 8:43 a.m.
retagged Feb 06 '13, 11:00 a.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
 This has been working fine since we migrated from version 3 to 4. However, after creating a new iteration under a timeline, I can't find any plan. On "Test Schedules" section, RQM keeps saying: 

However, this is not true. As displayed below, this is the project timeline and the iteration which was supposed to be current one: Main Project Timeline

It was working fine until the previous iteration. I didn't change any configuration and now I can't find any iterations.

2 answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Feb 05 '13, 8:52 a.m.
edited Feb 05 '13, 8:55 a.m.
Please add the iterations under the current timeline. 
You can also change the timeline where you have added this iteration to current timeline.

Then go back to test plan and click on browse; the iterations should appear.

Best Regards
Rajat

Comments
Fabiano Pereira commented Feb 05 '13, 8:54 a.m.

Thanks Rajat, but the problem was not with the iteration creation and assignment, exactly. The problem was that I assigned a team area to the plan and the team area was not authorized to access the timeline. Working fine now. :)

Rajat Singh commented Feb 07 '13, 8:39 a.m.

Oh ok. Glad to know that its working now!! :)

permanent link
Eric Solomon (911) | answered Feb 06 '13, 9:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Also, see the following topics in the Information Center - http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/topic/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_setup_timeline_iteration_team.html and http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/topic/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_track_schedule.html.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.