It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.1 - From command line interface on windows using json format on a "scm status" command I see work item information for a changeset - but how do I get the work item type property (ex. Task, Defect)?

Donald Poulin (2249119107) | asked Feb 04 '13, 2:10 p.m.
On a build script under certain circumstances I only want to "filter" and accept changesets attached to Defect work items. I can do an "scm status" command in json format and get the title, work item ID and uuid - so from that information how can I get the work item type using the CLI?

Comments
Tim Mok commented Feb 04 '13, 4:44 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The CLI for source control doesn't support getting the work item type and is limited in what it can do with work items. There might be some work item REST calls available to retrieve more information about a work item. Hopefully, somebody familiar in that area can provide some information. There also might be something in the Jazz Library to help you with this.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.