It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I programmatically update the Post-Build Command Tab of the Build Definition

Andrew Soloninka (5511924) | asked Jan 29 '13, 10:34 a.m.
 I need to programmatically update Working Directory field on the Post-Build Command tab for a Build Definition.

I can't find the Build Definition property that needs to be changed

Accepted answer

permanent link
Robin Bobbitt (59679) | answered Jan 29 '13, 11:54 p.m.
I'm not sure whether what you are looking for is officially considered public API, but refer to this blog post for a technique to find the API on your own: http://ryehle.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/finding-the-right-service-api-for-your-process-extension/

The Plug-In Spy points me to HighPerformanceAgentPostCommandLineConfigurationEditor, and in that class I see BuildAgentConfigurationElement.POST_BUILD_PROPERTY_WORKING_DIR, which has a value of com.ibm.rational.buildforge.buildagent.postcmdline.workingDir.

Andrew Soloninka selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Jeff Foege (45266960) | answered Jan 29 '13, 12:53 p.m.
I could be wrong but I don't think that is exposed to the SCM system. I wanted to update the duild def for something as well and gave up.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.