It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.1 API Documentation?

Joshua Giangrande (2621216) | asked Jan 24 '13, 4:31 p.m.
Is there actual API documentation for version 4.0.1? I went to the 4.0.1 all downloads page, but the "Plain Java Client Libraries API documentation" link downloads the actual API (.jar files, license files), with no documentation. The file sizes are the same, so I suspect someone accidentally linked the same file twice. This does not appear to be the case in, say, 3.0.1.1, where the documentation link is about 1/5 of the size.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 24 '13, 5:08 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is a JavaDoc zip file one line up or down, describing the official documentation. 

Joshua Giangrande commented Jan 24 '13, 6:05 p.m.

I see a file called RTC-Client-plainJavaLib-API-javadoc-4.0.1.zip when I click the download link next to "Plain Java Client Libraries API documentation," but when I open the zip file I see the same files as when I download and open RTC-Client-plainJavaLib-4.0.1.zip. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean. Thanks for the response!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Jan 28 '13, 7:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Joshua,
I see what you mean.  I tried downloading the api, and I got the same thing you did.  I've sent an email to someone who I think can correct the problem.
Joshua Giangrande selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Joshua Giangrande commented Jan 28 '13, 10:06 a.m.

Hi Lauren,
Thanks!

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Jan 28 '13, 10:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

You're welcome! :-)

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Jan 29 '13, 6:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Joshua,
The download has been corrected, and it now contains the api.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.