Collaborative Lifecycle Management
Design, test, analyze, develop, deliver ... integrated by design
Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0.1
Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0.1 New & Noteworthy
For new and noteworthy information about the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 6.0.1
- Change and Configuration Management 6.0.1
- Quality Management 6.0.1
- Requirements Management 6.0.1
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.1
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 6.0.1
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see CLM 6.0.1 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
To activate the configuration management capabilities that were added in CLM 6.0, Rational DOORS Next Generation and Rational Quality Manager require a no-cost activation key. For more information, see Enabling configuration management in CLM 6.0.1 applications.
New in previous versions of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management
For details about new features and functionality in previous releases, see these pages: