It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

com.ibm.team.repository.provision.ProvisionException: CRJAZ0281I The dependency bundle "com.ibm.team.workitem.common" is not installed and no features available for installation provided that bundle

ADALARASU R S (335) | asked Nov 30 '12, 4:01 p.m.
 Hi,

I m very new to plugin development, so i thought of developing a sample RTC extension by following an article (https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/extendingrtc/entry/checksummaryadvisor?lang=en)

I was able to setup the server and go through all the steps mentioned in the tutorial, but when i try to start the server, plugin fails to start properly with the below mentioned error message. I m very sure its because that plugin is not able to get the runtime dependent jars which i mentioned in the manifest.mf but i m not sure how to fix this problem. I tried all the possible option i could think of, but nothing really helped me to solve. Can some one please tell me how i can configure the runtime classpath for the server to fix the problem ?

2012-11-30 14:28:02,738 [       Launch callback handler] ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService  - CRJAZ0281I The dependency bundle "com.ibm.team.workitem.common" is not installed and no features available for installation provided that bundle.
2012-11-30 14:28:02,741 [       Launch callback handler] ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService  - CRJAZ0288I Failed to install the profile feature "rtc_check_summary_advisor_feature" from the update site "file:ccm/sites/rtc-check-summary-advisor-site" referenced in the profile file "{JazzDir}\JAZZTE~1\server\conf\ccm\provision_profiles\rtc-check-summary-advisor-site.ini".
com.ibm.team.repository.provision.ProvisionException: CRJAZ0281I The dependency bundle "com.ibm.team.workitem.common" is not installed and no features available for installation provided that bundle.
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFeature(ProvisionService.java:361)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfiles(ProvisionService.java:884)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfile(ProvisionService.java:991)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromContextConfigurationUrl(ProvisionService.java:1005)
at com.ibm.team.repository.web.internal.Activator$1.run(Activator.java:131)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)

When i used to repotoolccm.bat -clean ( when the server was not running ) i got the following error message.

CRJAZ1704E Invalid bundles detected: 1. Diagnosing problems, please wait...
CRJAZ1218I The bundle "rtc_summary_check_advisor" with the id 504 is invalid, it
 is not "RESOLVED".
file:/{JazzDir}/IBM/JAZZTE~1/server/conf/rtc/sites/rtc-check-summary-ad
visor-site/plugins/rtc_summary_check_advisor_1.0.0.201211301517.jar [504]
  Direct constraints which are unresolved:
    Missing required bundle com.ibm.team.process.common_1.2.1.
    Missing required bundle com.ibm.team.repository.common_1.1.1.
    Missing required bundle com.ibm.team.repository.service_1.1.1.
    Missing required bundle com.ibm.team.workitem.common_3.0.1.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.