It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I use HttpConnectorParameters method in RTC 3.0.1.3 or 4.0 Script based Calculated value ?

Alicia McPherson (7131418) | asked Jun 19 '12, 4:03 p.m.
retagged Jun 20 '12, 8:33 a.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
Hi,

I'm trying to use HttpConnectorParameters method in scripts for a Calculated Value, but I'm getting an error. Is it possible to use HttpConnectorParameters in a Calculated Value Script?

The script throws an error when the method is invoked: var params= new HttpConnectorParameters();

Thanks for any help!

Alicia

Comments
Rama SCM commented Jan 09 '14, 12:07 p.m.

Hi Alicia,

Were you able to figure this out? Or any workaround? I have requirement where I need to set value of one field based on other field. I was thinking of mapping the values is in XML and use it to get value set for first filed (HTTP Filtered Value Set) and for second field use script base calculated values and use HttpConnector to get the mapped value.

I will appreciate any pointers you may have.

Thanks!
Rama

One answer

permanent link
Jorge Iglesias (8176) | answered Sep 18 '12, 8:38 a.m.
Hi Alicia,

Check the link "Data Source Value Set Provider" and the "Tutorial for providing a custom value set provider": https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DataSourceValueSetProviders#Tutorial_for_providing_a_custom

Hope it helps!

Greetings,

Jorge

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.