It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem retrieving testplan requirementset in RPE report

Daniel Garcia (4911013) | asked May 29 '12, 5:30 a.m.
Good evening!

I'm working with RQM 3.0.1 / RPE 1.1.2, and my client needs a general report including requirement sets associated to a specific testplan.

When I retrieve the testplan information over RQM API (the XML data), I get the testplan/requirementset elements correctly, but when I try to do the same in RPE, it doesn't work: the requirementset element doesn't seem to be retrieved, and it isn't shown in the final document.

Does anyone know why that information isn't retrieved? Is there any known problem with RC or something like that? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered May 29 '12, 10:02 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Good evening!

I'm working with RQM 3.0.1 / RPE 1.1.2, and my client needs a general report including requirement sets associated to a specific testplan.

When I retrieve the testplan information over RQM API (the XML data), I get the testplan/requirementset elements correctly, but when I try to do the same in RPE, it doesn't work: the requirementset element doesn't seem to be retrieved, and it isn't shown in the final document.

Does anyone know why that information isn't retrieved? Is there any known problem with RC or something like that? Am I doing something wrong?

Dan.

Make sure that the call from RPE is using the calmlink=true flag.
Daniel Garcia selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Daniel Garcia (4911013) | answered May 29 '12, 10:37 a.m.
Good evening!

Dan.

Make sure that the call from RPE is using the calmlink=true flag.

Hi, Robert.

Adding ?calmlinks=true at the end of the testplan query fixed the problem. Now RPE retrieves all the data.

Thank you so much for your help :)

Dan.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.