It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Test Schedule - Key Dates and Test Schedules

Dennis Lopes da Silva (3633) | asked Feb 07 '12, 1:13 p.m.
Hi guys,

Another question I have in the RQM Usage Model is the Key Dates data table. In my process, this kind of information on Test Plan is useless, as we already have the milestones in our RTC plan (in a CALM environment). I would like to know if information on the key dates data table is used elsewhere in RQM.

And for Test Schedules, I wouldn't like to update the dates frequently to reflect the project status (as I already have this information live on RTC). Can I create schedules filling only the name and the description (to enable association with TER)?. I know that filling partially the schedules, I will not be able to run the Execution Trend Report, but this report is not important as I am controling execution through RTC tasks.
The information I put on the Test Schedule is used as input to others RQM ootb reports?

Thanks in advance.

Comments
Hivzo C. commented Feb 25 '14, 8:23 a.m.

Hi Dennis.

Did you ever find out what to use Key Dates for?

Thanks.

3 answers

permanent link
Dennis Lopes da Silva (3633) | answered Feb 08 '12, 12:19 p.m.
Hi Christopher,

I already know that reports use for example the schedules, but my question is beyond this. I would like to know if Test Schedules dates are used in the reports. From my experience, I noticed that the name of the Schedule is used, but I not confident to say that dates are not used. Is something more specific about reports and this kind of information is not available on the InfoCenter. Regarding Key Dates I really did not found any references to the information I put there on ootb reports.

Thanks,

permanent link
Kiran Nagara (10741823) | answered May 28 '13, 2:26 a.m.
Hi,

Not able to find the Key date for reporting? Any Clue?

Thanks,

permanent link
Christophe Telep (236) | answered Feb 07 '12, 4:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

Yes several RQM ootb reports use the test schedule and milestones.

Please see the following online page to see which ones:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/topic/com.ibm.jazz.reports.doc/topics/qm_c_birt_reports.html

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.