It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to remove operation Advisor from the precondition list?

Joseph Simon Arokiaraj (21414845) | asked Dec 16 '11, 10:15 a.m.
Hi All,

How to remove the operation Advisor from the precondition list in a project.

I have installed a custom Operation Advisor and now I need to delete it. I tried to delete the corresponding ini file from provision_profiles directory and restarted the server. Again I am seeeing the precondition from the list.

Any pointers to my issue?

Cheers,
Simon

2 answers

permanent link
Henry Armburg Jennings (13076) | answered Dec 16 '11, 10:37 a.m.
Hi All,

I have installed a custom Operation Advisor and now I need to delete it. I tried to delete the corresponding ini file from provision_profiles directory and restarted the server. Again I am seeeing the precondition from the list.

Cheers,
Simon

Request a server reset before you restart the server should do it I think, this will reload all of the provision profiles.

Just navigate to this link: https://localhost:9443/ccm/admin/cmd/requestReset

Henry

permanent link
Joseph Simon Arokiaraj (21414845) | answered Dec 16 '11, 12:28 p.m.
Thanks a lot. Its working.

Cheers,
Simon

Hi All,

Cheers,
Simon

Request a server reset before you restart the server should do it I think, this will reload all of the provision profiles.

Just navigate to this link: https://localhost:9443/ccm/admin/cmd/requestReset

Henry

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.