It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

java.lang.NullPointerException Error when generating JavaDoc

Robert Carter (42928589) | asked Dec 01 '11, 9:37 a.m.
I am trying to generate the JavaDocs for the source and I get a java.lang.nullpointerexception. Has any one experienced this error? Did you get work around.

The work around I have tried is doing it in smaller blocks, but it seems inconsitant and I loose the hyperlinking accross classes depending on where I do the cut off.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Dec 01 '11, 2:04 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Robert,

have you considered downloading the API documentation from 3.0.1.1 (All downloads)?
I know that other succeeded to generate JavaDoc from the SDK, but I know they had to do something to get over the hump.

If you set up the SDK like described in the Extensions workshop, you can browse it in Eclipse too.
Robert Carter selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Robert Carter (42928589) | answered Dec 12 '11, 12:53 p.m.
Hi Robert,

have you considered downloading the API documentation from 3.0.1.1 (All downloads)?
I know that other succeeded to generate JavaDoc from the SDK, but I know they had to do something to get over the hump.

If you set up the SDK like described in the Extensions workshop, you can browse it in Eclipse too.

Thanks. Didn't see this as an option.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.