It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Email sent after adding review

Sujata Jha (46155) | asked Oct 25 '11, 2:50 p.m.
How can I be copied on the email that is sent to the code reviewer when I add and save a review in RTC Task(Approval tab)?

I do get an email when the reviewer changes the status of the review to approved but I would like to be copied in the email that is sent to the reviewer.

I'm using RTC 2.0.0.2.

Thanks,
Sujata

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Oct 25 '11, 3:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
How can I be copied on the email that is sent to the code reviewer when I add and save a review in RTC Task(Approval tab)?

I do get an email when the reviewer changes the status of the review to approved but I would like to be copied in the email that is sent to the reviewer.

I'm using RTC 2.0.0.2.

Thanks,
Sujata
I don't think being cc'd on that email is supported. Why do you want to be cc'd on the email? The reviewer can post on the work item using the @ syntax to communicate and send you an email notification.

You can also check your user profile's mail configuration. There might be something to get notified but I don't think you would get an email for an action you perform. If there is an option to do this, that would be the best place to look but even then you would get a separate email since it's an email notification.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.