It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Customizing dashboard templates

jim herron (814327) | asked Oct 06 '11, 3:29 p.m.
I am attempting to customize a team dashboard template in a RTC3.0.1 project. If I add the viewlet "Build Trend Report" to the template, the preferences tab requests the following:

Report ID:
Query:

Since the interface does not let you browse for these values, what is the best way to find a report ID and Query that gives me the results I can get when adding the widget directly to a dashboard, and if I want to add a memento, where is documentation for correct mememto structure/values for this type of report?

2 answers

permanent link
Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | answered Mar 12 '12, 3:00 a.m.
Yes, I have the same problem, can anyone help?

permanent link
Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | answered Mar 12 '12, 1:59 p.m.
I am attempting to customize a team dashboard template in a RTC3.0.1 project. If I add the viewlet "Build Trend Report" to the template, the preferences tab requests the following:

Report ID:
Query:

Since the interface does not let you browse for these values, what is the best way to find a report ID and Query that gives me the results I can get when adding the widget directly to a dashboard, and if I want to add a memento, where is documentation for correct mememto structure/values for this type of report?

You can find the report id in process conf.
Process Config --> Project Config-->Project Area Init--> setup project report-->report template. Then select the report --> Edit.. To see the report ID

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.