It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

programmatic "last updated"?

Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | asked Aug 31 '11, 6:30 a.m.
Is there a way to get the date of the last update to a work item programmatically?

If I look at the work item in the Eclipse or web clients, on the "History" tab, it has various updates and for example, this one says:
Susan M Hanson Aug 30, 2011 2:11 AM

as the "Yesterday" entry.

Is there a way to get this historical entries to get that date?

Susan

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 08 '11, 8:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is there a way to get the date of the last update to a work item programmatically?

If I look at the work item in the Eclipse or web clients, on the "History" tab, it has various updates and for example, this one says:

Susan

Susan, have you tried to use workItem.modified() or read the ModifiedDate attribute?

permanent link
Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | answered Sep 08 '11, 8:32 a.m.

Susan

Susan, have you tried to use workItem.modified() or read the ModifiedDate attribute?

Ah ... I kept trying to use getModified() which wasn't there. by using workItem.modified(), that works fine. I had also gotten the "last comment" date, but that wasn't exactly correct. This is exactly what I need.

Thanks,
Susan

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 08 '11, 8:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Susan,

I tried the same and then thought what if....

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.