It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Web Browser - Loading Artifacts from filter times out

Christopher Accolla (1654) | asked Jul 25 '11, 3:46 p.m.
There is a project that we access in RRC web for Development purposes. After I am prompted to login to RRC the project area is displayed. In the project area, lower left hand corner, there is a section that has a list of filters you may select to display different artifacts. Whenever you click on one of the filters I receive a message that says Loading Artifacts which will not go away. If you select a different filter, you will receive the same message.

The only way to get the artifacts to start working is to close out of the browser you are working in, open a new browser, follow the same steps as before. You will now have artifacts showing. As soon as you click off on another filter you will receive the same Loading Artifacts message that never goes away.

I have cleared the cache, allowed pop-ups, cleared all history and files without any luck. I have tried firefox as well which results in the same issue.

If I were to open RRC eclipse client and follow the same steps I can see all of the artifacts I need to. I am also able to click between them when I need to see another filter.

Has anybody seen this issue before? What are some additional T/S steps that can be done? Thank you for your help.

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jul 26 '11, 10:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is a project that we access in RRC web for Development purposes. After I am prompted to login to RRC the project area is displayed. In the project area, lower left hand corner, there is a section that has a list of filters you may select to display different artifacts. Whenever you click on one of the filters I receive a message that says Loading Artifacts which will not go away. If you select a different filter, you will receive the same message.

The only way to get the artifacts to start working is to close out of the browser you are working in, open a new browser, follow the same steps as before. You will now have artifacts showing. As soon as you click off on another filter you will receive the same Loading Artifacts message that never goes away.

I have cleared the cache, allowed pop-ups, cleared all history and files without any luck. I have tried firefox as well which results in the same issue.

If I were to open RRC eclipse client and follow the same steps I can see all of the artifacts I need to. I am also able to click between them when I need to see another filter.

Has anybody seen this issue before? What are some additional T/S steps that can be done? Thank you for your help.

Which browser and version of RRC are your using?

permanent link
Christopher Accolla (1654) | answered Jul 26 '11, 10:26 a.m.
RRC: 2.0.0.1 noiFix
RRC Client:
- Version: 2.0.0.3
- Build id: N20101017_1931

Browser Version:
IE: 7.0.5730.13
Firefox: 5.0.1

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.