It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to delete or remove archived iteration and timeline

Rice Well (30622723) | asked Jul 25 '11, 5:45 a.m.
Hi,

Iteration and timeline can be archived when they are not needed anymore.
Is there way to delete or remove those iteration and timeline from project area?

7 answers

permanent link
Todd Goldstein (76119) | answered Jul 25 '11, 9:11 a.m.
I'm interested in this as well. Even if can not be purged completely, I don't understand why it is visible.

permanent link
Parker Dunton (4064) | answered Jul 25 '11, 5:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

No, iterations/timelines cannot be deleted, but, as you mentioned, they can be archived. They do not always have to be visible, in both the eclipse client and web client you can hit a button to toggle whether or not archived timelines/iterations are displayed.

Parker Dunton
Jazz Foundation | Process team

permanent link
Rice Well (30622723) | answered Jul 26 '11, 2:45 a.m.
Hi,

No, iterations/timelines cannot be deleted, but, as you mentioned, they can be archived. They do not always have to be visible, in both the eclipse client and web client you can hit a button to toggle whether or not archived timelines/iterations are displayed.

Parker Dunton

Hi Parker

Could you please let me know where is there the button?
I want to hide the archived timelines/iterations but I cannot find the button.

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered Jul 26 '11, 2:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The archived timelines and iterations can be hidden in the Timelines tab of the project area editor. The button is at the top right of the tree of timelines and iterations.

Martha
Jazz Developer

Hi,

Parker Dunton

Hi Parker

permanent link
Rice Well (30622723) | answered Jul 27 '11, 12:49 a.m.
The archived timelines and iterations can be hidden in the Timelines tab of the project area editor. The button is at the top right of the tree of timelines and iterations.

Martha
Jazz Developer

Hi,

Parker Dunton

Hi Parker

got it, thanks :)

permanent link
Maria Amalan (784366) | answered Jul 27 '11, 1:51 a.m.
Hi,
I was able to view the graphs on my dashboard previously. But now, I seem to have modified/removed some plugin and as a result I am no longer able to view the graphs in the Work Item Statistics viewlet.
Can someone tell me which plugin is required to view the graphs? Thanks.

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | answered Jul 27 '11, 9:54 a.m.
Hi,
I was able to view the graphs on my dashboard previously. But now, I seem to have modified/removed some plugin and as a result I am no longer able to view the graphs in the Work Item Statistics viewlet.
Can someone tell me which plugin is required to view the graphs? Thanks.

Yesterday I found this to un-archieve the team area, not sure if it works for the rest.

https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13870&highlight=unarchive+team

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.