It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Ojdbc 11.2.0.2.0

David Doughty (1812219) | asked May 31 '11, 4:02 a.m.
I've jsut tried installing RRC3.0.1RC2 (am now proceeding to RC3), which I downloade da while ago, and have been waiting (patiently) for my DBA to supply oracle schema.

I have (for the first time) problems with LDAP configuration, for some reason during setup I cant get logged in as ny JazzADmin account after configuring LDAP in server.xml, rm/jts/admin WEB-INF/web.xml, its jsut plain wierd.

The only thing I can see in teh jts/admin is a dignostics issue relating to teh oracle driver, requiring the oracle driver 11.2.0.2.0. We curretnly have 11.2.0.1.0, strange that the jts/setup, create tables etc worked all the way upto LDAP.

Anyone got any ideas if that would be the cause? Obviously I now have to wait another month for my DBA to download the driver and validate it before I can install it, so I have a little time on my hand, and if this isnt the problem can try and fix it without recourse to a new driver?

many thanks

dD

One answer

permanent link
David Doughty (1812219) | answered May 31 '11, 5:55 a.m.
Okay, for some reason my server.xml file wasnt configured correctly when generating the file from the wizard.....

Took a copy of the LDAP configuration line from a working RTC3 instance, and boom it all jumped into life.....

Not sure if this is a problem I created or from IBM. Anyhow, another lesson learnt dont trust the wizard, hand crank your ldap config before your run the setup (or at least ensure you check it thoughly compared to a working system).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.