It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How does Team Concert compare to VersionOne?

mike macisaac (621) | asked May 24 '11, 2:58 p.m.
My company is newly adapting Agile methodology and the tool which is currently being used for project management is VersionOne. We have a dilemma because we are using VersionOne for agile project management, HP Quality Center for Test mgmt, and ClearQuest for Defect Mgmt.

Wondering how others have found Team Concert in comparison with VersionOne or some of the other Agile tools.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 26 '11, 5:57 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I asked a search engine your question and that came up with the link below. Not sure how far to trust it but here it is anyway.

http://blog.brightgreenprojects.com/2010/07/09/review-of-agile-project-management-software-scrum-kanban-methodology/

The tool of this company won, of course, but Team concert is close 2nd, way ahead of the competition......

I would be interested in insight of users that used several tools too....

Thanks,

Ralph

My company is newly adapting Agile methodology and the tool which is currently being used for project management is VersionOne. We have a dilemma because we are using VersionOne for agile project management, HP Quality Center for Test mgmt, and ClearQuest for Defect Mgmt.

Wondering how others have found Team Concert in comparison with VersionOne or some of the other Agile tools.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.