It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error download asset content

Kee Kiat Koo (1655) | asked May 20 '11, 1:39 a.m.
Hi,

I created a new asset in RAM and uploaded some files into the 'content' section of the asset.

When i tried to download the file (in which i upload into the content section of the asset), the system threw an error:

URI "http://keekiat:13080/ram/artifact/DAFBE41F-BC24-BEAC-1EE9-9FD0ADA413A9/1.0/test/pom.xml" is not valid. The path is not in the correct format for downloading an artifact or does not describe an existing asset and artifact.

Thanks for the assistance in advance!

EDIT:
Using version 7.5.0.2.v20110127
Uploaded content using the java applet

2 answers

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered May 23 '11, 1:57 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Do you know if your server is running in a clustered environment? Often this error indicates that the persist folder defined on the RAM configuration page is mapping to different paths on the servers in your cluster. All servers in the cluster must share the same persist location.

permanent link
Kee Kiat Koo (1655) | answered May 26 '11, 10:06 p.m.
Thanks for your reply!

Just to give some background - we are evaluating the software to determine if it is suitable for our needs. We intend to upload source codes into the RAM.

I did not configure RAM to run in a clustered environment. Anyway, I checked the logs. It seems like RAM is trying to validate the XML file (in my case a maven pom file).

There are 2 errors:
==============================================
00000021 SystemOut O CRRAM0001E 4592361 ERROR web com.ibm.ram.internal.common.util.XmlParser - Connection timed out: connect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:352)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:214)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:201)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:378)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:477)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:163)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:395)

==============================================
0000001b SystemOut O CRRAM0001E 1379671 ERROR web com.ibm.ram.internal.common.util.XmlParser - The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.