It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC- ClearQuest Synchronization

Eric Tagtachian (634) | asked May 11 '11, 2:10 p.m.
Hi, i wanna ask if its possible using the Cq Connector to match data in a stateless record type to an specific work item id in RTC and fill the RTC work item values with the ones in clearquest
Thanks

5 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered May 13 '11, 6:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you are asking if you can sync CQ stateless record types to Jazz work items, then the answer is yes. In other words, creating a CQ record will create a corresponding Jazz work item.

If you are asking if you can sync a CQ stateless record to an existing Jazz work item, then the answer is no. By that, I mean you can't connect a CQ record to an existing Jazz work item.

permanent link
Eric Tagtachian (634) | answered Jun 17 '11, 4:00 p.m.
Is it possible to enable the type attributes TIME SPENT and/or ACTUAL EFFORT to synchronize ? because they doesnt appear in the mapping rules even if i type i Time Spent i get the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Actual Effort is not a valid Work Item property name. Please specify a valid Work Item property name in the sync rule property mappings.

Thanks

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Jun 17 '11, 5:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please enter an enhancement request.

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Jun 17 '11, 5:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Actually, there is already a work item for this: https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/68028.

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Jun 17 '11, 5:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I added you as a subscriber to that work item.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.