It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC v2.0/v3.0 Integration with Atlassian Crucible v2.5

Yogesh Kumar (112) | asked Feb 15 '11, 6:59 a.m.
Hi There,

Need your kind help here.

Would you please let me know how to integrate RTC v2.0 and v3.0 with Atlassian Crucible?

The information that I am specially looking for:
(1) Steps that should be followed for this integration.
(2)Links/Material which can help me in this integration.
(3) Will separate integration be required for different RTC versions - v2.0 and v3.0 Or same code will work without change?
4) How much effort in days is required for this integration for a person new to both RTC and Crucible?
(5) Any other important information that I might missed to ask.

Thank you in advance.

Looking forward for your reply at the earliest.

Regards,
Yogesh

2 answers

permanent link
Reddy Sucharit (6) | answered Jul 17 '13, 1:38 p.m.
Hello Team, Is there an update on the above Question ?, I have a customer who is currently in RTC, with about 10 K users but has a projected adoption of about 100 K users by H2 next year. They currently have this integration with JIRA and so we will have to know what can be done here to allow a similar integration for them if we are to migrate their existing JIRA users into RTC.

permanent link
suresh mekala (1) | answered Aug 19 '14, 3:27 p.m.
 I have implemented crucible with my clients by integrating SVn with RTC, and it worked fine, report generation was seamless using work items in RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.