It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

AIUTO R.A.M

Angelantonio verzura (3675) | asked Feb 11 '11, 5:09 p.m.
good evening ... first of all I apologize for my bad English, but I'm using a translator, since I am not very practical for this language.
I'll be right down to it, are a college student and I'm studying for the project RAM but I have some difficulty, I can not understand how I can take information from other users.
My main goal is to create a network that contains all the information, a matter of several students from these sources and identify the best student .. someone could give me a hand I'm going crazy! thank you very much

3 answers

permanent link
Gili Mendel (1.8k56) | answered Feb 15 '11, 9:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I believe this the same thread as this one http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15316

What do you mean by "information from other users" ... can you give a sample of what are the assets (content/information) you are trying to create, what the process by which these assets are created?

permanent link
Angelantonio verzura (3675) | answered Feb 15 '11, 4:02 p.m.
I believe this the same thread as this one http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15316

What do you mean by "information from other users" ... can you give a sample of what are the assets (content/information) you are trying to create, what the process by which these assets are created?

hello, thanks for having responded. I'm not very handy with Rational Asset Manager and I would like to have clarification on the mechanism of the assets of sharing files and information through them. I have not the need to create your own but simply to understand the mechanism and then to 'occurrence put it into practice

permanent link
Gili Mendel (1.8k56) | answered Feb 21 '11, 10:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RAM is a library, in the sense that the way assets are packaged (what kind of content, what kind of information it holds) is determined by the Asset Type (defined by administrator).

RAM users can create/update asset information/content

Using the Web UI, uploading/setting content/information

Eclipse client, same as Web, and optionally linking these artifacts to a SCM baseline

Automation (e.g, build), and optionally linking the artifacts to a build job.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.