It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How To Delete a Test Execution Record

David Parker (1623) | asked Jan 31 '11, 10:53 a.m.
Is there any way to delete unwanted Test Execution Records? I can't seem to find any way through the web UI.

4 answers

permanent link
Kurtis Martin (1.4k11) | answered Jan 31 '11, 11:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In the main menu, go to Execution->View Test Execution Records. This should list all the TERs. Find and select the one you want to delete and click the red X icon at the top of the table.

permanent link
David Parker (1623) | answered Jan 31 '11, 2:08 p.m.
In the main menu, go to Execution->View Test Execution Records. This should list all the TERs. Find and select the one you want to delete and click the red X icon at the top of the table.

I don't see any delete action, was this something added in an update, that perhaps our admins haven't applied, or do I need certain permissions on my account to see the delete button?
http://www.nofuture.org.uk/images/forums/jazz/delete_ters.jpg

permanent link
Joerg Moeller (9677) | answered Feb 01 '11, 3:21 p.m.
The instructions given are correct. You should see a list of TER present in your project.

On the left side of the TER entries should be a checkbox. Check the ones you want to delete and on the top right there should be the delete icon.

If you don't have this your admin might have removed the permissions from the process configuration.

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jun 14 '12, 7:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Note that deleting TER also deletes all execution result generated out of it. Same Apply the chain shown below.
Any artifact deleted will also delete all child items in the chain.
Test Case -> TER -> TER Result
Test Suite -> TSER -> TSER Result

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.