It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does the LPA app support multiple JTS?

Daniel Stefan Haischt (21412322) | asked Jan 03 '11, 2:15 p.m.
Hi,

I distributed the CCM, RM, and QM apps on multiple, distinct WAS nodes. Each WAS node currently runs its own JTS and LPA application.

What I'd like to know is whether the LPA application can be installed on just one node and whether in such a case it would serve multiple JTS? That way I would be able to add a CLM app (e.g. RM, CCM or QM) to the LPA application that actually runs on a different server (i.e. a different WAS node) using the configuration tab.

Cheers
Daniel

Accepted answer

11 other answers

permanent link
Daniel Stefan Haischt (21412322) | answered Jan 06 '11, 1:55 p.m.
Daniel,

I think it might be easier to continue this investigation in a work item since it seems like there's a real bug here and not just a configuration problem. I opened http://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=148851

Could you attach your admin.log to that work item? Also, could you comment in the work item with the build id you got your admin.war from?

Thanks,
Matt Jarvis, Jazz LPA Development Lead

Matt,

the log files have been uploaded.

Cheers
Daniel

permanent link
Daniel Stefan Haischt (21412322) | answered Jan 08 '11, 4:52 p.m.

Matt,

the log files have been uploaded.

Cheers
Daniel

I as well upgraded to RAM 7.5.0.1 and thus I am now using WAS ND 7.0.0.13.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.